iPhone 5S OEM Replacement Internal Battery Pack
Any and all battery issues affecting an iPhone 5S can be addressed with this replacement. With an iPhone 5S OEM replacement internal battery pack, you can stop your handset from packing it in early. This product has a six-month warranty as an added bonus.
Pack In the Power
A fully charged iPhone 5S is a thing of wonder, but while the battery may work well in the early days, there are all sorts of things that can cause it to behave less than optimally over time.
From the OS becoming overloaded with apps operating in the background to the battery itself developing a fault, if charging starts to become an all too regular chore, it may be a good idea to get yourself an iPhone 5S OEM replacement internal battery pack.
Short battery life is not necessarily caused solely by a faulty cell, so it may be worth restoring your phone to its original state, having backed up your personal data beforehand, to see whether the software is to blame. But if a fresh iOS install is still sapping the power quickly, then this replacement part will be your only answer.
Since this is an original Apple part, it has the same vital statistics as the battery pack you are replacing. That means it benefits from integrated protection against short-circuiting, as well as the means of preventing an excessive amount of charge from being delivered if it is left plugged in for extended periods.
It develops a voltage of 3.8V and has a standard capacity of 1560mAh, which should give you more than enough juice to let you use your iPhone 5S for a full day with moderate to high levels of usage.
The iPhone 5S can be a victim of its own success in the sense that it is so convenient and powerful that owners will be reaching for it at regular intervals throughout the day and thus recharging it every night in many cases. And if this is something you do, then replacing the battery will eventually be a necessity.
Time after Time
This replacement battery pack is designed for the iPhone 5S and sits within the device, since Apple does not intend for users to replace this themselves. You can install this at home if you are skilled, or take it to a professional to get the job done quickly and without any worries.
Because you are getting this part from iParts4u, it will be completely compatible with the iPhone 5S but should not be used within any of the other devices that the company produces.
With a six-month warranty, this battery pack has the right stuff to see your iPhone 5S through to the end of its lifespan, whether you are going to upgrade further down the line or want a quick fix for a battery issue that has cropped up as a result of damage that is not covered by the manufacturers warranty on the handset as a whole.
If your battery isn't lasting as long as it should do then this will fix this issue. This is an original Apple battery pack and will bring your phone back to life again. This has short circuit protection and overcharge protection. The voltage is 3.8V 5.92Wh the Capacity is 1560mAh.
Apple iPhone 5s
RTB Warranty: 6 Months
1 x iPhone 5s OEM Battery Replacement
Here are a few tips to extend your iPhones Battery Life
Update your device to the latest version of iOS.
• If you are using iOS 5 or later, see if you need an update. Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
• If an update is available, you can plug your device into a power source and update wirelessly or plug it into your computer and update with the latest version of iTunes.
Update your settings
There are two easy ways you can make your battery life better— no matter how you use your device: adjust your screen brightness and use Wi-Fi.
Dim the screen or turn on Auto-Brightness to extend battery life.
• To dim, swipe up from the bottom of any screen to open Control Centre and drag the Brightness slider to the left.
• Auto-Brightness adjusts your screen to lighting conditions automatically. To activate it, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and set Auto-Brightness to On.
When you use your device to access data, a Wi-Fi connection uses less power than a cellular network — so keep Wi-Fi on at all times. There are two ways to turn on Wi-Fi:
• Swipe up to open Control Centre, tap the Wi-Fi icon, and log in to a Wi-Fi network.
• Go to Settings > Wi-Fi to access a Wi-Fi network.
iOS 8 is designed to be the most battery-efficient iOS ever. And it gives you more precise ways to manage your device’s battery life, because you can see the proportion of your battery used by each app (unless the device is charging). To view your usage, go to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage.
Here are the messages you may see listed below the apps you’ve been using:
Background Activity. This indicates that the battery was used by the app while it was in the background — that is, while you were using another app.
• To improve battery life, you can turn off the feature that allows apps to refresh in the background. Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh and set the switch to Off.
• If the Mail app lists Background Activity, you can choose to fetch data manually or increase the fetch interval. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data.
Location and Background Location. This indicates that the app is using location services.
• You can optimize your battery life by turning off Location Services for the app. Turn off in Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
• In Location Services, you can see each app listed with its permission setting. Apps that recently used location services have an indicator next to the on/off switch.
Home & Lock Screen. This indicates that the Home screen or Lock screen was displayed on your device. For example, the display was awakened by pressing the Home button or by a notification.
• If an app frequently wakes your display with notifications, you can turn off push notifications for the app in Settings > Notifications. Tap App and set Allow Notifications to Off.
No Cell Coverage and Low Signal. This indicates that either you are in a poor cell coverage area and your iOS device is searching for a better signal or that you’ve used your device in low-signal conditions, which has affected your battery life.
• You can optimize your battery life by turning on Airplane mode. Swipe up to open Control Center and tap the
Did you also know..
Your iPhone 5 Battery is a Lithium ion battery, these batterys are very good at holding charge and are most comon in all new models of mobile phone handsets, especially the iPhone.
This is because Lithium Ion (or Li-ion) batteries have the most optimal energy-to-weight ratios, no memory effect, and a slow loss of charge when not in use.
On the debit side, a very small number of Lithium Ion batteries have been known to burst into flames. More common are factory recalls of the batteries over safety concerns (about 1% of lithium ion batteries produced).
Another problem is that Lithium Ion batteries inevitably degrade over time and are very unlikely to last beyond 2-3 years.
beyond 2-3 years.