Delivery & Payment Information
iParts4u Delivery & Payment Information
iParts4u ship goods the same working day, throughout Monday to Friday, to ensure our customers receive their orders as quickly as possible.
We ship all orders Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 16:00hrs will be shipped the same working day. If paid for after the 16:00hrs cut off time this will not be shipped until the next working day. Please note, if you are choosing a next day service after the cut off time on Friday, Saturday or Sunday the items will not arrive until Tuesday at the earliest.
iParts4u use Royal Mail, DPD and DHL to ship our customer's orders, delivery times can vary subject to the service that is chosen at checkout.
Royal Mail Services - UK Services
- Royal Mail 24 - Delivery is usually within 1-3 days – Please note; this is not a guaranteed 24 hour service.
- Royal Mail 48 - Delivery is usually within 2-5 days – Please note; this is not a guaranteed 48 hour service.
- Special Delivery Guaranteed - Delivered Next Day Pre 1 pm
- Special Delivery Saturday Guaranteed - Delivery Guaranteed to arrive on Saturday
DPD - UK Services
- DPD - Next Working Day - Delivery next working day service, this means delivery between Monday and Friday, this does not include deliveries on Saturday & Sunday; orders placed using this service on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday.
- DPD - Saturday Delivery - Delivery would be on a Saturday service and can only be chosen on a Friday.
- DPD - (2 Working Days) Battery Delivery - This service is for battery services to remote locations, such as Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- DPD - Scottish Highlands ONLY - DPD Delivery (3 days) - This is for battery deliveries. You must choose this service if you are in this location if you have batteries as part of your order.
DHL - UK Services
- DHL - Next Working Day - Delivery next working day service, this means delivery between Monday and Friday, this does not include deliveries on Saturday & Sunday; orders placed using this service on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday.
- DHL - Next Working Day Before 12 - Delivery next working day pre 12:00hrs (midday) service, this means delivery between Monday and Friday, this does not include deliveries on Saturday & Sunday; orders placed using this service on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday.
Collection From Newport Store
- This option will allow customers to click and collect orders instore. Customers are advised to bring identification and provide staff with the Order ID.
Adding to an Existing Order
- Customers are available to add to their order up until 3:45pm. Please use the “Add to Order” option at checkout and quote the existing Order ID in the comments of the new order. Please note; if an existing order hasn’t been placed, you will need to pay shipping in order to receive your order.
Free UK Shipping
European Shipping Options
- Free Shipping - This option is for all UK mainland customers and does not cover remote locations. This will give UK Mainland customers, spending more than £100, free next working day delivery for free with DPD or DHL (location dependent).
- Free European Shipping - This option will give all customers within Europe, who are spending over £299, free shipping. This service is normally delivered within 5-7 days.
- European Courier Tracked Services - This service is usually delivered within 1-5 working days.
- International Tracked & Signed - This service is usually delivered within 5-7 working days, subject to customs checking at each country, which can cause deliveries to take longer.
- International Priority Service - This option is for low-value orders, this service can take from 3-20 days, subject to the internal post service in each country.
- iParts4u accepts payments by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Delta, Visa Debit, American Express, BACS, CHAPS, PayPal and cheque. Payments must be received prior to delivery of goods, however, please note that accounts are available for the public sector, please contact us for full details.
- iParts4u Ltd has introduced security measures into its online payment process. 3D Secure is a method of increasing online security. Depending on the card you've chosen to use when you click "proceed", you may be asked by your card issuer for further authentication.
- All products remain the property of iParts-4u.co.uk until (a) the payment is received in full or (b) the goods are delivered to you.
All prices include VAT. iParts4u Ltd reserves the right to change prices at any time. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is incorrect. In this instance, we will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
When making a payment on our website, there are a few different options please see below:
- PayPal - you can choose to use this method if you are looking to deliver goods to a different address to that of the cardholder's registered address, as long as this address has been registered with PayPal as a buyer's protected address.
- Credit/Debit Card - this option is available to all customers that want to make purchases by credit or debit card. Using this process means that we can only ship the goods to the registered cardholder's address. This will go through a secure AVS and CV2 check, which means that when you enter your address you must put the correct first line and postcode of the cardholder's address. You will also need to correctly enter the CV2 code. If any of these details are entered incorrectly your bank will not authorise any transactions. AVS is a UK security scheme only - it is not possible to check AVS on overseas orders, so overseas orders will be rejected by this method and as such any orders placed from outside of the UK would require payment via PayPal or BACs.
- BACs payment - can be used for all orders over £50.00. You will need to choose the BACs option when placing the order and once the order has been placed you will receive an e-mail with payment instructions (this is not always immediate, please be patient). You must ensure the correct amount is paid and that the order reference is used as the payment reference; this will ensure that your order is processed quickly and efficiently.
If you have any issues with processing your order on our website, we would be happy for you to contact us so that we may assist you further. Call 0330 380 1148.