Dual Channel USB Meter - T50N
If you need a USB meter to determine how much current is being used then this Dual Channel USB meter is a great tool.
1. The bold line represents the power line, take a large current, if 5A circuit, to ensure that thick line part of the circuit and the pad can withstand 5A current for a long time;
2. Two ways common ground; Power can also be replaced by a road, with 2 load;
3. 5V power supply available OUR supporting stepping plate steal electricity from 1, 3-25V can work;
4. Because the power supply 5V is connected 1117 change 3.3V, and 5V direct access to the OP07, and these two devices in the following 10V can work properly, 5V then slightly higher point,
such as (6V), but be sure Stable, or OP07 at different voltage offset is not the same, leading to the need to recalibrate;
5. Since this product is based on Usart-GPU production, all interfaces are fully customizable with the host GpuMaker to suit the product.