Your shopping cart is empty!
IParts4U Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
1. Definitions used in this Policy
2. Data protection principles we follow
3. What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
4. What Personal Data we gather about you
5. How we use your Personal Data
6. Who else has access to your Personal Data
7. How we secure your data
8. Information about cookies
9. Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a person under 16 years of age.
We/us/our (either capitalised or not) – IParts4U Ltd
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
· Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
· Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
· Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
· Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
· We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
· We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
5. Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
8. Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
9. Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
10. Right for the help of supervisory authority– meaning you have the right to the help of supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with so that you can communicate with or perform other activities on the website. This information can include, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your visit history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
We use your Personal Data in order to:
· provide our service(s) to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
· enhance your customer experience;
· fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· to identify you;
· to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
· to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· to send you personalised information from ourselves where and when appropriate;
· to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
· to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
Providing you have not informed us otherwise, we will consider offering you products/services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· to send you advertising circulars and catalogues where we consider there is important relevant marketing information you should know or be interested in;
· for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
· to allow us to work with you in identifying and providing Internet Marketing services or related other services;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligations arising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than the duration of our contracted work with you.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered.
To do this, we will ensure that:
· the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
· the further Processing would not harm your interests and
· there would be the appropriate safeguards for Processing.
* We will inform you of any further Processing and its purpose.
We explicitly do not conduct customer profiling from collected data to inform our marketing
We do not share your Personal Data with any 3rd party unless providing our service to you is impossible without sharing. Your personally identifying contact details such as name address, contact number, and email address are not shared with any partner;
Secondary identifying information such as IP address, cookie information, browsing behaviour and other electronic footprint data is shared with our other main partners;
Our main processing partners:
· Krystal Hosting UK
· Payment Sense
· Royal Mail
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring of data to our core business databases. We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable and practical. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We can provide further information regarding our database storage and security of your data on request and can ask specific questions of systems partners regarding your data security where asked.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches within 72 hours of becoming aware of a problem. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not promote or offer our services to children.
· Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
· Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
· Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
· Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Further information regarding your data rights is available for the UK governing and oversight body, the Information Commissioner’s Office;
Information Commissioner’s Office (UK ICO)
If you wish to receive a copy of your data, update or modify it, delete it, be forgotten by us or notify us of any concerns you have about the use or storage of your data, then please email us at
Please note that in contacting us you will be accepting that we will receive and retain your email address for the purpose (and sole purpose) of servicing your request.
Changes to this Personal Data Management Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this personal Data Management Policy.
Last modification was made 07/01/2019.
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.