iPhone 5 OEM Replacement Internal Battery Pack
Lithium ION Batteries are classed as international dangerous goods and as such cannot be delivered by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. They can only be delivered by secure fully tracked services. This will increase the delivery cost of these goods.
You can overcome poor battery life with the iPhone 5G OEM replacement internal battery pack. If your handset is losing juice faster than it should be, or if it will not turn on at all, the answer could lie in replacing the battery. This affordable part is an official component that is designed for all variants of the iPhone 5.
Apple’s iPhone range is often criticised for offering less than ideal battery life, although most complaints are a little unfair because the main reason users have to recharge their devices daily is that they are so addictively usable and an essential part of modern life.
There are various causes for bad battery life, such as apps running in the background unnecessarily, connectivity capabilities being turned on when they are not needed or even a software update from Apple that has hampered performance and needs to be patched. So before you decide to replace the battery, it is worth exploring these avenues to see if something can be done.
There are, however, circumstances in which a battery is behaving less than optimally as a result of a fault with the cell itself, rather than any software issue or fault that is addressable without physical intervention. And if your iPhone 5 has been around the block, getting a replacement battery pack is the best way to bring it back from the brink of obsolescence.
As well as being able to protect against the effects of a short circuit, the battery is capable of preventing damage from occurring if the phone is left to charge long after the capacity has been reached. This should give you the same peace of mind you would have if you purchased a brand new iPhone, so with a six-month warranty on this replacement part you can keep using your Apple handset with confidence.
The capacity of this pack is 1440mAh and it delivers a voltage of 3.8V, which makes it technically identical to the unit that you will be replacing when you purchase it. These specifications are just what Apple intended, and you will really get the benefits of taking the official route with this part.
Power Up for Action
A new iPhone 5G OEM replacement internal battery pack can remind you of why you splashed out on this smartphone in the first place, because you will be able to use all of its features, from superfast web browsing to high-definition video capture, without worrying about whether you will have enough power left to send and receive important calls.
You will more than likely need to charge your iPhone 5 daily even with a new battery on board if you are going to put it through extensive and heavy usage, but this part will give you the confidence to use your phone freely again.
Apple iPhone 5
RTB Warranty: 6 Months
1 x iPhone 5 OEM Replacement Battery pack
Please Note Apple Battery Replacement Program...
Apple has determined that a very small percentage of iPhone 5 devices may suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently.
The affected iPhone 5 devices were sold between September 2012 and January 2013 and fall within a limited serial number range.
If your iPhone 5 is experiencing these symptoms and meets the eligibility requirements noted below, Apple will replace your iPhone 5 battery, free of charge.
Here are a few tips to extend your iPhones Battery Life
Update your device to the latest version of iOS.
• If you are using iOS 5 or later, see if you need an update. Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
• If an update is available, you can plug your device into a power source and update wirelessly or plug it into your computer and update with the latest version of iTunes.
Update your settings
There are two easy ways you can make your battery life better— no matter how you use your device: adjust your screen brightness and use Wi-Fi.
Dim the screen or turn on Auto-Brightness to extend battery life.
• To dim, swipe up from the bottom of any screen to open Control Centre and drag the Brightness slider to the left.
• Auto-Brightness adjusts your screen to lighting conditions automatically. To activate it, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and set Auto-Brightness to On.
When you use your device to access data, a Wi-Fi connection uses less power than a cellular network — so keep Wi-Fi on at all times. There are two ways to turn on Wi-Fi:
• Swipe up to open Control Centre, tap the Wi-Fi icon, and log in to a Wi-Fi network.
• Go to Settings > Wi-Fi to access a Wi-Fi network.
iOS 8 is designed to be the most battery-efficient iOS ever. And it gives you more precise ways to manage your device’s battery life, because you can see the proportion of your battery used by each app (unless the device is charging). To view your usage, go to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage.
Here are the messages you may see listed below the apps you’ve been using:
Background Activity. This indicates that the battery was used by the app while it was in the background — that is, while you were using another app.
• To improve battery life, you can turn off the feature that allows apps to refresh in the background. Go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh and set the switch to Off.
• If the Mail app lists Background Activity, you can choose to fetch data manually or increase the fetch interval. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data.
Location and Background Location. This indicates that the app is using location services.
• You can optimize your battery life by turning off Location Services for the app. Turn off in Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
• In Location Services, you can see each app listed with its permission setting. Apps that recently used location services have an indicator next to the on/off switch.
Home & Lock Screen. This indicates that the Home screen or Lock screen was displayed on your device. For example, the display was awakened by pressing the Home button or by a notification.
• If an app frequently wakes your display with notifications, you can turn off push notifications for the app in Settings > Notifications. Tap App and set Allow Notifications to Off.
No Cell Coverage and Low Signal. This indicates that either you are in a poor cell coverage area and your iOS device is searching for a better signal or that you’ve used your device in low-signal conditions, which has affected your battery life.
• You can optimize your battery life by turning on Airplane mode. Swipe up to open Control Center and tap the
Did you also know..
Your iPhone 5 Battery is a Lithium ion battery, these batterys are very good at holding charge and are most comon in all new models of mobile phone handsets, especially the iPhone.
This is because Lithium Ion (or Li-ion) batteries have the most optimal energy-to-weight ratios, no memory effect, and a slow loss of charge when not in use.
On the debit side, a very small number of Lithium Ion batteries have been known to burst into flames. More common are factory recalls of the batteries over safety concerns (about 1% of lithium ion batteries produced).
Another problem is that Lithium Ion batteries inevitably degrade over time and are very unlikely to last beyond 2-3 years.