For iPhone 6S - Battery Replacement
When you are experiencing power problems of any kind with your iPhone 6S, this replacement part is what you will need to return it to its original state of smooth operation. This is a replacement for iPhone 6 battery, in spite of its affordable price. So if battery life is a priority for you, this will be one of the most important iPhone 6S replacement parts to buy.
This kit also comes with a free adhesive strip to ensure your battery is bonded in place! If you do feel you need a spare adhesive just in case, click here.
Lithium ION Batteries are classed as international dangerous goods and as such cannot be delivered by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. They can only be delivered by secure fully tracked services. This will increase the delivery cost of these goods.
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple have manufactured.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking this repair. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before undertaking any repair work. As this repair can be difficult, we would recommend that only professionals undertake this work as damaging your phone can be much more costly - also, ensure you do not lose any of the screws by using a screw holder such as the one recommended below! Please get in touch with us here if you would like us to quote you a price for repairing your broken iPhone 6s.
Battery Type: Non-removable lithium-ion battery
Talk Time: Up to 14 hours on 3G
Standby Time: Up to 10 days
Internet Use: Up to 10 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi
HD Video Playback: Up to 11 hours
Audio Playback: Up to 50 hours
for iPhone 6s
- 1 x Replacement For iPhone 6S - Battery
- 1 x Replacement For iPhone 6S – Battery Adhesive
How to Install / Tips:
· Please choose the right part before placing an order.
· Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
· Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPhone 6s.
· The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.