This is a replacement Charge Port Control IC – SN2400 35 Pin for the iPhone 6s.
If you’re struggling to get your iPhone 6s to charge and you know it’s not a problem with your Charge Port or Battery, then you may have blown the charge IC. This product is the 1610a 36 Pin version, please check the part you need, as we do stock the 1610A 36 Pin version.
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple has manufactured.
iParts4u stock a huge range of IC’s, board-level components and stickers for most iPhone, iPad, Sony and Samsung devices.
If you’re completing a motherboard repair, you’ll want the best quality replacement parts at affordable prices. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place! iParts4u have you covered with our huge range of competitively priced, premium quality products.
What’s more, we offer a price match service on like for like products and services, so if you find the same product elsewhere for less, message us and we’ll match it!
* This part requires soldering *
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple has manufactured. Apple does not sell parts to any third party company and claiming a part is original or an OEM could confuse a customer, this is the reason we do not sell like this.
· For iPhone 6s.
Tips/information to install:
· Most chips need to roast for 24-48hrs at 95-100 degrees before soldering.
· Please ensure you choose the correct part before placing your order.
· Great care is needed when carrying out motherboard repairs. We highly recommend that these types of repairs are done by qualified professionals only.
· It is advised that all repairs are carried out in a clean and dust-free environment away from direct sunlight.
· iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused by the installation of these parts.
: Undefined variable: trustpilot in /home/ipartsuc/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_view_theme_journal2_template_product_product.tpl
on line 193