Your shopping cart is empty!
Released in 2016, Apple's version 7 phone was the 10th generation in the famous line of mobile phone devices. Sold with a standard range of colours but also introducing matte black and jet black, these devices were marketed as waterproof and dustproof with leading-edge electronics and style. However, impressive though it was, owners soon discovered that if a repair was needed out of warranty then the cost could be substantial. Along with a delay in sending the phone, having it fixed and returned, owners were soon considering whether it was more cost-effective and quicker to carry out their own repairs with iPhone 7 parts from providers. With reliable components from the aftermarket, the prospect of mending this Apple iPhone 7 handset has become very achievable with the right spares.
You won't disagree, we're sure when we say that being without your mobile in this day and age is really not great! With modern technology like this, there are a number of areas in which tech problems can arise. Then, of course, there's also just day-to-day use with dropped phones scratch screens broken home buttons and so on. The most common problems are;
* Damage to the handset, LCD display or buttons resulting from a dropped phone or scraped device
* Failure of the glass touch display screen or camera either physically or due to a technology problem.
* Issues arising simply from the heavy use that modern cell phones get (faulty buttons, charging ports and others)
The thought of taking on the repair of any of the issues above might seem a bit scary at first, especially if it's your first project. The online community realised this a long time ago and there is a great wealth of information in written and video form to assist with 7 model repairs. We have some guides on our website and will be expanding our range of tutorials over the coming months.
Still, it will be reassuring to note that if you do undertake a repair and become stuck then our technicians will be able to support you in answering questions you may have. Along with our affordable and tested replacement components and assemblies, you can rely on iParts4U to help you with the purchase or with follow-up support. Those are two good reasons to consider buying from us. Others include;
* FREE shipping on mainland UK for orders with a cost over £100.
* We will not be undercut on price - our Price Match Promise is available for that reason.
* We offer a 1-year warranty on all our parts.
* We offer a replacement if your spare part becomes faulty in less than 30 days from purchase.
* We aim to ship your purchase as soon as possible in the current working day or next working day.
* Our highly-popular technical support is available for all parts that we sell.
Why not start here and look over our inventory of high-quality replacement parts for the 7 model - we don't think you'll be disappointed on quality or cost.
We see a lot of repairs (indeed we also offer a repair service) and in our experience the most common iPhone 7 parts that need fixing are;
* Screen repair – iPhone 7 screen replacement - very common
* Replacement batteries - power charge issues very common
* 7 charge ports (Lightening connector assemblies)
* Camera assemblies and or lenses
* Sim card trays
* IC Chips
To support such repairs we find the following are also often needed;
* Display assembly adhesive
* Battery adhesive strips
* Sim card eject tools
* Lightning to USB charging cables
* Tempered glass screen protectors for the 7 model
If you are at all uncertain about your spare part and/or tool requirements, contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Unfortunately, no they aren't. Apple doesn't sell genuine spares and replacements to third-party suppliers and therefore we are unable to provide OEM parts. This applies to all third party providers so treat anyone claiming to sell genuine OEM replacements with caution.
Our expertise lies in the sourcing and supply of aftermarket repair and spare parts primarily. However, we do sell a range of accessories for the iPhone family. These include protective cases and screen protection as well as cables, car chargers, gel cases and more.
Yes, we are and will be happy to talk through our Wholesale customer services and facilities if contacted.
View our full range of iPhone repair components HERE
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.