For iPhone 7 Plus - Battery Adhesive
Are you replacing the battery on an iPhone 7 plus? Or maybe the adhesive has become dirty and is no longer correctly holding down the battery? If so, you'll need this Replacement For iPhone 7 Plus Battery Adhesive as it is used to make the battery attach to your back cover firmly and safely.
Once you fix your phone and want to reassemble it, the existing battery sticker is no longer capable of securely keeping your battery down. With strong adhesive and easy to use peel away strips, this replacement battery adhesive will help perfectly stick your battery to the back panel to fully complete your repair!
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple have manufactured.
Please get in touch with us here if you would like us to quote you a price for repairing your faulty iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 8 Plus battery.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking this repair. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before undertaking any repair work. As this repair can be difficult, we would recommend that only professionals undertake this work as damaging your phone can be much more costly - also, ensure you do not lose any of the screws by using a screw holder such as the one recommended below!
What’s included: 1 x For iPhone 7 Plus - Battery Adhesive
For iPhone 7 Plus
How to Install / Tips:
· Please choose the right part before placing an order.
· Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
· Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPhone 7 plus.
· The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
· For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, it important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down) to keep your battery running at its best possible performance.