For iPhone 8 Plus - Battery
iPhone 8 Plus Battery Replacement
If you're experiencing issues with the battery life on your iPhone 8 Plus, it may be time to replace the battery. Luckily, iParts4u have the perfect, quality assured replacement available at a great low price! iPhone 8 Plus battery replacement cost can be a fairly low cost as long as you are looking to do the repair your self, If you are looking at the Apple battery replacement service the cost could be a lot more. If you are unsure about this repair please remember iParts4u will do an iphone battery replacement UK service all you have to do is use our send in service where our experienced technicians will do the job for you.
If you're replacing the battery, you're also going to need to replace the battery adhesive to complete the repair.
How to remove a battery from an iPhone 8 Plus
To remove an iPhone 8 Plus battery you will first of all need to follow the below list:
- Disconnect the batttery terminal.
- Remove the LCD screen assembly.
- Remove the vibration motor.
- Use a small amount of IPA around the edge of the battery so that the IPA goes under the battery.
- Using metal tweezers/ or with your finger tips pull the battery tabs from the battery towards the bottom of the phone and keep pulling until the battery ashesive strips are removed fully.
- The battery should now easily be removed from the phone, please do not try to leaver the battery from the phone.
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple have manufactured.
Lithium ION Batteries are classed as international dangerous goods and as such cannot be delivered by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. They can only be delivered by secure fully tracked services. This will increase the delivery cost of these goods.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking any mobile phone repairs. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before undertaking any repair work.
Please get in touch with us here if you would like us to quote you a price for repairing your broken iPhone 8 Plus battery.
Do you need tools for your iPhone 8 Plus repair then click here for more information to buy a high quality repair kit.
What’s included: 1 Replacement For iPhone 8 Plus - Battery Replacement
How to Install / Tips:
- Please choose the right part before placing an order.
- Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
- Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPhone 8 plus.
- The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
- For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, it important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down) to keep your battery running at its best possible performance.
- Prior to removing your existing battery please ensure it is below 25% charged for your safety.