Mikros 5 Day Micro Soldering Course
Take your skills to the next level with this exclusive offer!
In partnership with the leading Mikros Repair Centre, iParts4u are offering our customers an opportunity to attend a 5-day course on advanced micro soldering in London with the industry leading company, for an exclusive price of only £899!
With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Mikros are experts in their field and provide a high-quality service in repairs and micro soldering.
This opportunity will allow our customers to receive 40 hours’ worth of industry level tutoring with affordable equipment, assuring every student learns reliable, useful skills and techniques suited to each student’s pace and knowledge.
During this course, students will be taught the following:
- BGA and LGA Processes
- Soldering Processes: Temperatures, different types of alloys, micro soldering tools
- Schematic Diagram theory of components and micro controllers
- Desoldering and Resoldering components
- How to repair broken pads with micro-jumpers
- Replacing a connector on a logic board (Battery Connectors, LCD Connectors, etc.)
- Advanced Troubleshooting and Schematic diagnostics
- Nand errors / Serial Bus Line / RAM / Signal Faults
- Backlight / Power Management faults / Charging faults / Display
- How to use a nand programmer
- Fixing iTunes and iCloud issues
Pricing & Accommodation
As an iParts4u customer, this course has been exclusively discounted from £1499 to only £899*! This price also includes all tools and equipment. Students are welcome to bring their own kit (and even repairs) and are required to inform Mikros about any allergies.
Accommodation is not included in this price, however there are several nearby hotels to stay during the course. The course recommends the Enfield Premier Inn, which is a 5 minute walk from the location.
Reserve your Spot
To reserve your spot, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you do not attend the course or need to cancel under any circumstances, a 40% deposit fee is non-refundable.