PPD Best Melting Point Lead-Free Solder Paste - S360 217°C
PPD BEST MELTING POINT LEAD-FREE SOLDER PASTE FOR A8 A9 A10 A11
The solder paste with a melting point of 217 degrees is called low temperature lead-free solder paste, and its alloy composition is SnBi. When the components of the patch can not withstand temperatures above 217°C. The solder paste is welded with low temperature solder paste to protect against high temperature.
It can be used for rework, sphere or pin attachment to BGA, PGA and CSP packages, and assemble operations such as Flip Chip attachment to PWB substrates. It is a necessary and helpful tool in BGA reballing.
- Excellent capacity of solder-stickiness
- Excellent Anti-wet Capacity
- Widely used on BGA, PGA, CSP packages and flip chip operation
- Suitable for multiple PCB reflow
- No-clean and Lead free for environmental protection