For iPad Air 2 - Backlight Diode - D4001
This is a replacement Backlight Diode (D4001) for the iPad Air 2.
iParts4u stock a huge range of IC’s, board level components and stickers for most iPhone, iPad, Sony and Samsung devices.
If you’re completing a motherboard repair, you’ll want the best quality replacement parts at affordable prices. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place! iParts4u have you covered with our huge range of competitively priced, premium quality products.
What’s more, we offer a price match service on like for like products and services, so if you find the same product elsewhere for less, message us and we’ll match it!
* This part requires soldering *
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple have manufactured.
- For iPhone Air (1st gen)
- For iPhone Mini (1st gen)
Tips/information for install:
- Most chips need to roast for 24-48hrs at 95-100 degrees before soldering.
- Please ensure you choose the correct part before placing your order.
- Great care is needed when carrying out motherboard repairs. We highly recommend that these types of repairs are done by qualified professionals only.
- It is advised that all repairs are carried out in a clean and dust free environment away from direct sunlight.
- iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused by installation of these parts.