For iPad Air 2 - SIM Card Slot
The ability to use the internet on the go is one of the key features of the iPad Air 2, and do be able to do that, you need to be able to insert a SIM card. If you're experiencing issues with your SIM Card Socket, then you'll not be able to correctly insert your SIM card and will not be able to access 4G internet. If this has happened to you, and your SIM Card Socket has been damaged or become faulty, then you'll need to get this replaced in order to get your iPad fully functional again!
Luckily, iParts4u stock this inexpensive solution to your problem.
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple have manufactured.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking this repair. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before install.
- For iPad Air 2 (4G Version)
What’s included: For iPad Air 2 - SIM Card Slot (4G Version)
How to Install / Tips:
· Please choose the right part before placing an order.
· Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
· Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPad Air 2.
· The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during install