For iPad Mini - Right and Left Signal Antenna
Are you struggling to get a good cellular reception on your iPad Mini? Then perhaps the left and right signal antennas have malfunctioned or become damaged. Replacing these parts can be done fairly easily, however you may want to consider replacing the digitizer at the same time as it’s not always possible to remove the existing digitizer without damaging it.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking this repair. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before install.
for iPad Mini Wi-Fi & 3G
What’s included: 1 x For iPad Mini - Right and Left Signal Antenna
How to Install / Tips:
- Please choose the right part before placing an order.
- Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust-free environment without direct sunlight.
- Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPad Mini.
- The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple have manufactured.
· The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.