For iPhone 7 - Battery Replacement - 1960 mAh
Has your iPhone 7 battery given up, or stopped working? Then iParts4u have the solution! Our high-quality replacement batteries are renowned throughout the industry for being the best on the market!
This kit also comes with a free adhesive strip to ensure your battery is bonded in place! If you do feel you need a spare adhesive just in case, click here.
· This iPhone 7 battery replacement is a brand new, 0 cycle product.
· If your battery is broken, this replacement part will be ideal for your iPhone 7.
· This battery replacement is compatible with iPhone 7 only.
Lithium ION Batteries are classed as international dangerous goods and as such cannot be delivered by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. They can only be delivered by secure fully tracked services. This will increase the delivery cost of these goods.
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple has manufactured. Apple does not sell parts to any third party company and claiming a part is original or an OEM could confuse a customer, this is the reason we do not sell like this.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking this repair. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before undertaking any repair work. As this repair can be difficult, we would recommend that only professionals undertake this work as damaging your phone can be much more costly - also, ensure you do not lose any of the screws by using a screw holder such as the one recommended below! Please get in touch with us here if you would like us to quote you a price for repairing your broken iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7
1 x Replacement For iPhone 7 Battery
1 x Replacement For iPhone 7 Battery Adhesive
Instructions and tools are NOT included.
How to Install / Tips:
· Please choose the right part before placing an order.
· Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust-free environment without direct sunlight.
· Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPhone 7.
· The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
See further iPhone 7 Battery Replacement choices