This is a replacement WiFi Antenna Front Panel Connector for the iPhone 7 Plus.
If the motherboard socket for the WiFi Antenna on your iPhone 7 Plus has been damaged, you will not be able to install the WiFi antenna meaning that you will not be able to connect to WiFi and may be limited to cellular network.
iParts4u stock a huge range of IC’s, board-level components and stickers for most iPhone, iPad, Sony and Samsung devices.
If you’re completing a motherboard repair, you’ll want the best quality replacement parts at affordable prices. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place! iParts4u have you covered with our huge range of competitively priced, premium quality products.
What’s more, we offer a price match service on like for like products and services, so if you find the same product elsewhere for less, message us and we’ll match it!
* This part requires soldering *
** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple has manufactured. Apple does not sell parts to any Third Party company and claiming a part is original or an OEM could confuse a customer.
Tools we recommend for assisting with motherboard repairs:
· For iPhone 7 Plus
Tips/information to install:
· Most chips need to roast for 24-48hrs at 95-100 degrees before soldering.
· Please ensure you choose the correct part before placing your order.
· Great care is needed when carrying out motherboard repairs. We highly recommend that these types of repairs are done by qualified professionals only.
· It is advised that all repairs are carried out in a clean and dust-free environment away from direct sunlight.
· iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused by the installation of these parts.