For iPhone X - Battery
If you're experiencing issues with the battery life on your iPhone X, it may be time to replace the battery. Luckily, iParts4u have the perfect, quality assured replacement available at a great low price! If you're replacing the battery, you're also going to need to replace the battery adhesive to complete the repair.
**DISCLAIMER: ** This part is not made by Apple and is a replacement part made for aftermarket repairs. Please do not confuse this part with something which Apple has manufactured. Apple does not sell parts to any Third Party company and claiming a part is original or an OEM could confuse a customer
Lithium ION Batteries are classed as international dangerous goods and as such cannot be delivered by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. They can only be delivered by secure fully tracked services. This will increase the delivery cost of these goods.
We would recommend that customers watch a few repair videos before undertaking any mobile phone repairs. Please also ensure you disconnect the battery before undertaking any repair work.
Please get in touch with us here if you would like us to quote you a price for repairing your broken iPhone X battery.
What’s included: 1 Replacement For iPhone X - Battery Replacement
How to Install / Tips:
· Please choose the right part before placing an order.
· Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
· Special tooling is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPhone X.
· The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iParts4u is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
· For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, it important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down) to keep your battery running at its best possible performance.